Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day outing




We went to Magnasite for a little trip on Labor Day. Gma Whipple came with us. Their Ward just had a really neat activity out there. This is a picture of the pond & the cave. I was scared of the bats you could hear right above your head.



Hans found a "stick" & was demonstrating his skills. There was a little pond just up from the cave. The pond wasn't anything you would want to swim in but you could see how the water runs off the rocks when it floods. It would be neat to see in action. You wouldn't be able to get there if it was flooding though.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Reagan-you have a blog?! Yay! I am so glad I found it! Your boys are adorable! I can't believe how big they are! Stay in touch and check out our blog: heizzyfam.blogspot.com!

Lauren said...

Hey Raegan!
I am so excited for Saturday! I think Dustin said we were gonna leave around 8. But I think that he and Don are talking and planning and leaving us out of the loop! j/k.. anyway hope you're doing well. See ya Saturday!!!