The boys had so much fun at Brooke, Troy & Kate's house trick-or-treating. They decorated the front of their house really neat. They had a fog machine & everything. They really get into Halloween. Hans actually liked his spider costume. We tried it on a week ago & he cried when he looked in the mirror. Knox wasn't even phased by his Yoda costume. Kate however didn't like her witch hat. I happened to get one picture of her with it on though. She is so adorable! Thanks B & T & K!
On the way home we stopped in Levan to see Aunt Sharon & Uncle Bryce who just got home Sat. from serving a mission in Australia. We suprised them! It was so fun! Nicole & her kids were there too. Fun to see all the relatives.







2 comments:
Those are great pictures. I love the kids' costumes and the ones with the leaves! Sorry we never made it over to trick or treat before we left. It got kinda hectic!
I love the pics. Once again I missed out on all the fun.
Post a Comment