Friday, December 26, 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas. Hans was supposed to come wake us up before he opened presents. I heard him get up but then he didn't come get us so I peeked out at him. He was just standing in front of the presents & was talking to himself. He said "I think I forgot to open my presents". Grandma Whipple came over for waffles & brought us gifts. It was the perfect morning.
Santa brought the whole family a plasma car. It was for the whole family because it is a lot of fun for adults to even ride. Grandma Jones even took it for a spin.

Here are some pictures of opening & playing with some of our gifts. This first picture shows a game is called Elefun. An Elephant shoots out things you catch in nets. Knox took his job very seriously as you can tell.



One of the days of festivities the Huebners were at our house & cousin Kate helped the boys play the piano. They were so cute.

This was our Christmas Eve Party at the Jones' house. We are singing a stiring rendition of Jingle Bells. Hans even went for the high note at the end. (He ends every song with a high note)
Knox of course needed to help Uncle Brandon play.

Boxes are still the most exciting thing to play with.

Knox likes to put things on his head & walk around. He doesn't even care if he runs into things.

These are the PJ pictures. Bri wasn't here so Mom held her picture up.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute PJs!
We're gonna have to come play with your little plasma car. It looks fun!

runningfan said...

It's fun to see your blog! I'll be back... :)