Thursday, January 29, 2009

January

Here is just a little bit about what we have been doing in January.....
Since Lauren said I should have taken a picture of my bread lizard (long story) but I didn't, I decided to shoot my 1st apple pie. I will admit the crust wasn't homemade but that is why I made it, to hurry & use my store bought crusts before they went bad. It was yummy.
Last night Knox got a little bored & restless so we got out the stickers. Don had been working for pretty much 2 days straight, awake for 36hours, & we missed him & I was trying to kill a little time before bed so Knox got his first sticker attack. He wasn't sure what to think.
We planted a few trees in our yard replacing a couple that were broken in the wind & one that just died. Thanks to Gma Whipple & Emily for their rock moving abilities & muscles. Emily is so strong that she broke the shovel. I am sure I will never be able to say that I broke a shovel unless I ran it over with the truck.
Knox was really tired at this point but I couldn't resist putting him in the hole. Poor guy.

5 comments:

hillari said...

Your pie looks delizious! Great job.

Our Busy Five. . . said...

Your apple pie looks great!! It's my favorite!!

Boys and dirt really just go together. Hans looks like he is having fun.

SheriDawn said...

yummy pie! I'm with you I'd never be able to break a shovel. I love Emily.

Lauren said...

Awesome!!! Now you're gonna have to make another bread lizard!

Vicki said...

Good job on the pie, it looks yummy!!