Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A new year

I had a big project at the first of the year to switch to a different laptop. What a pain. Thanks to Don I think I am done & now I can get my photos going again. So here is a picture of Knox eating a banana. He loves to say "nana" & eat them too. Now he can say fish or "shish" so now all he wants to eat are gold fish crackers. He is getting so big & trying to keep up with Hans. He thinks he can talk like Hans & go anywhere Hans goes. They are a pretty good comedy team.
Hans is growing up so fast too. Tonight I caught him reading the scriptures on the couch by himself while he waited for Don to come read to him. I just caught little bits & pieces.... "reading the gospel of the scriptures", "Liahona" & "they killed the Lamanites because they were really bad". He even identified a picture of Joseph Smith the other day & it blew us away because we didn't know he had even seen that picture before.
Fun boys!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm so glad Hans and Allie are the same age. He can help her along!
We saw you guys drive by and honk at us yesterday. We missed you at the park. We'll have to plan better next time!!