Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our day with Kate!

Last Monday we got to have Kate at our house for the day. It was so fun! Girls are so different than boys for sure. We all had a blast! We ended our day with a popcorn party snack time. It was pretty funny watching them try to throw popcorn up in the air & into their mouths. The kitchen didn't even turn out very messy. Come again Kate!

This was our first snack time of the day.

We also had sandbox time. I didn't want to get any of Kate's cute pink clothes or shoes dirty so she got to wear some of Knox's. I think there was even a crane on her coat. She probably thought it was summer here compared to Utah so she had her coat, socks & shoes off after too long.

This is what dirt on your hands feels like.

4-wheeler time!
I guess this looked like a cup so she tried to drink the dirt. I didn't think she really did it but....

...... this is what dirt on your tongue feels/tastes like!

Knox & Kate followed each other around all day. They had to do the same thing.

Cutest Girl!

Then it was time to swim. Kate really has the nose plugging thing down.

She takes drawing very seriously.

Everyone helped get Knox up from his nap.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

She's a cutie! That's funny.. this is what dirt feels like! Girls are different than boys!!