Is it too early at almost 16 months to potty train? I have noticed lately that Knox is noticing when Hans "goes" & wants to too. When Hans was "watering the rocks" today, which were already wet from rain, I found them out in the sandbox like this. Knox just kept saying pee pee & lifting up his shirt. If you want to read a couple of funny potty training stories check out Wendy & Ryan's blog.


4 comments:
I love the picture of Knox with his shirt up to his chin trying so hard to do what his brother did. Cute Boys! Good job teaching Hans to "water" outside of the fence and sandbox. Glad to see that happens at other people's houses too!
I wish it was that easy for little girls! Boys are so much fun, aren't they?
That is sooo funny! Boys just being boys! I don't think it is too early. Just don't force it. Kids are ready when they are ready and if Knox is showing interest then you should do it.
I need to program your number in my phone. It would be way fun to come down in April when the fair is going. :)
Too Cute!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment