We went to Orem last week for a few days to help with Kate while Brooke was at a tournament in CO with her club team. Yes it took me, my Mom & Brianne to baby-sit all 3 kids I guess. It was fun & we got to visit with my Aunts Pauline & Diane. We wish Brooke would have been there too but we still had fun & enjoyed the nice weather. Here are some pictures of a few things we did:
Made cupcakes outside(so we didn't wake Knox & Kate).









4 comments:
That really sounds like a fun time! Hans is the cutest boy ever!
I love that you made cupcakes outside!
HA ha. I love the peer pressure one! Silly kids. We had so much fun Sunday night. Thanks for letting us hang out forever! And I'm SOO glad you loved, liked Twilight!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The kids are sooo cute. Making cupcakes outside was a very creative idea. :)
Post a Comment