Beautiful Strawberries.
Last night Me, my Mom, Susan, & Lacey made strawberry freezer jam. We ended up with over 70 pints. Thats 17 boxes of pectin incase you were wondering. I think I about killed them all off. It took about 4 1/2 hours. The boys' favorite part about it is that now they have trailers to pull stuff on their bikes/plasma car.
It was so fun last night that I decided to make 2 more batches tonight because we had even more strawberries left.There was even more left. So I froze them. Whew!


5 comments:
Maybe some of this yummy jam can find it's way in to my suitcase when I'm home in a few weeks. :)
Wow--that is a lot of jam and strawberries! My daughter just got a plasma car for her birthday. They are so fun!
Where did you get all these strawberries?!
I love the little bike trailers.. silly boys!
Did you grow those? In your garden? Tell me how! YUM!
Yum! I'm also curious as to where you got the strawberries, they look tasty!
Post a Comment