I know the heat is going to get a lot worse but it was a hot day Saturday so we played in the water. A friend invited us to use their waterslide at the park Friday & the boys loved it. She had what I call a water snake hose that Knox couldn't let go of & when I found out it was only $5 we hunted one down. (Thanks for the fun idea Melissa!)
The boys took their water snake hose job pretty serious as you can tell......

Hans was a little hesitant to let the water get his face but he got used to it.

Knox on the other hand had no fear.....

Here are the many things you can do with a water snake hose.....
Dust control. Knox sprayed while Hans shoveled.

Spray your brother....

Spray the roof.....

Spray your brother.....

Water the garden......

Spray your brother.....

Spray your toes......

Spray your brother....

Spray your belly....

Whatever it takes to stay cool in the Summer!
1 comment:
So cute!! Hans is getting so big. I still think of him as a baby.
That snake hose thing is very cool. We'll have to hunt one down too!
Post a Comment