Monday, July 20, 2009

Hans the Builder


Hans has been very curious boy lately. He asks a lot of questions about everything including maps & every street sign he sees. He is starting to figure out life I guess. He is also really into building things. (In between playing trains of course) I am sure it comes from watching the Bob the Builder movie that is in the car right now.

He went through a phase of wearing his tool belt & tools & hard hat all around the house but that has died off a little. He does still keep a few tools in the backpack full of toys he drags around. (The backpack includes a play cel phone that will ring & he tells me he has a text from Uncle Brandon. After he checks the phone he says, "yep, Brandon sent me the letter A. I better give him a call.") The building hasn't stopped though.

He always wonders what he can fix & if he can change the air filters. He had what he called "a good idea" the other day. He said he was going to build a shed. After he decided that it was too hot to do it outside he moved locations to the living room. When he was done it ended up looking to me like a pile of stuff. When I told him to "clean that pile of stuff up" he assured me it was his shed to which of course I praised.

Now he keeps asking me where the instructions for the cupboards are. Funny guy.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He is a funny guy!!
I like in the picture.. Know is trying to be like him with his basketball hat :)

SheriDawn said...

That is so funny! I wish we were closer so we could come play with everyone.