Monday, August 10, 2009

So Sad.....


It is so sad when the day comes that you make your baby a bottle of milk & he proclaims "I do it", he then takes the milk & sits down by himself & drinks it. So sad. For me this day came a couple of weeks ago. So every night I still try to coax Knox into my lap but he rejects it. Hans thought he would help solve the problem a few nights ago & told me he would do it & the next thing I knew I found Hans giving Knox his milk or at least trying to. (See picture) It lasted about 2 seconds.
My new theory is: if Mom can't hold you then you are big enough for a sippy cup instead of a bottle. If it is anything like the battle of weaning him from nursing he might be without milk for a while. Hans never had a bottle so taking a bottle away from Knox will be a first for me. Fun times.

2 comments:

SheriDawn said...

It's going to be a fight to get Tracen's bottle from him too. I'm not sure when I'll be ready for that fight! Good luck.

Lauren said...

Oh so cute! I love your boys :)