Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer Creations

Here are a few things I have made this summer. I have really been getting into sewing lately. The only problem is that I hate having UFO's & I always want to get things finished. I think that is why I have been doing small projects instead of quilts. But I do have one of those on my UFO list. (By the way, I will probably give some of these for Christmas gifts so if you get one sorry for showing it to you early.)
First here is a table topper. I can't remember the name of the fabric right off (I am hurrying) but I know it is Moda. Luv Moda.

These are a couple of bags I am experimenting with. There are endless possibilities as to what you can do with them. It is so fun!




2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the way the purple and blue bag turned out! You are amazing!!
The fabric hasn't come yet... I'm waiting, patiently...

Vicki said...

Wow, you are one sewing lady! Good Job! I wish I could find the time to finish a few of my UFO's!