Today was our first child's first day of preschool. Hans is doing a preschool group with 3 other kids. We will take turns going to each other's houses. Hans was just a little bit excited to go this morning....

Knox knew something fun was happening too.

So Hans had to go outside to wait for his ride 30 minutes early.

So Knox wanted to too.

Hans was excited to go.
Knox was a upset he wasn't going with but a sucker fixed that right away.

The other kids were pretty excited to go too. I think Mark was just glad to be along for the ride.

Thank you preschool moms!
4 comments:
He he! So fun!
I'll email you the other pictures now!
How exciting for Hans! That's great that you found some other moms to do preschool with! Every time I've tried, it never seems to work out and then I end up paying out the nose for a regular preschool!
Gol-leee you have cute boys!!!
Hans looks so excited. I can't wait to hear all about it this weekend.
Post a Comment