Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Knox's 2nd Birthday

Knox turned 2 on September 26th. Time flies!
I came up with a last minute cake because we were not even planning on being home for his birthday but changed our plans last minute. So with 3 batches of rice crispy treats, spring form baking pans, ric rac & a bow this is what I came up with. It was actually good because we will eat RC treats faster than a cake.
This in Knox with a few of his gifts. He did a little jump into the air & a squeal when he saw his new dump truck. Of course I had just turned the video camera off & missed it.



We also tried on a potential Halloween costume that Aunt Brooke had sent home with me. It was a tight fit so hopefully he can still wear it in a few weeks. It better cool off a lot by then too because it is really thick & warm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's only been a few weeks since I've seen him, but he already looks bigger. Happy Birthday Knoxy!!

Cinnamon said...

He really is an absolutely beautiful boy. And what a cute cake! It's supposed to be way cooler by TOMORROW! Yeah! I'm curious to know if you guys ended up with Grandpa's dog coming home on Friday. What a project! That quilt shop in Gardner Villiage was SO CUTE!! Of course, I haven't been to many, (and all of them with your mother), but it took the cake!

SheriDawn said...

Oh so cute! Happy birithday Knox!

Lauren said...

Love the cake!
Happy Bday Knoxy!