Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Levan-Redmond Trip


I guess I should have posted this before the birthday post so that my posts are in chronological order but oh well.....

We headed to Utah last week just to visit. My Mom was up staying in their trailer in Levan for the week so we joined her on Thursday. Friday we had a gathering with a lot of my cousins & some of their kids. That was a lot of fun. Brooke & Kate came & visited too. I don't think it is very common to have such close relationships with aunts & 1st & 2nd cousins but I am thankful that we all do. We are blessed!
On Friday after the gathering & getting a huge load of produce from Bryce & Sharon (their garden is incredible!) we headed to Redmond to stay with Pauline & Wally. Hans just loves it there & now Knox is a fan too. My Mom & I have always been fans of the hotel Christensen. It was fun to visit, eat yummy BLT's with bacon from Barrett's Market (Best ever!) & I got some homemade raspberry jam. Yummy!
Fun little get away.

No comments: