Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tooele County Showcase of Homes

One might wonder why I would go to Tooele County to see a showcase of homes. My cousin Nicole is a realtor and was in charge of the show plus she had her brand new home to display. Because it doesn't take much to make an excuse for a "gathering" in my family we didn't want to miss this occasion.
We got to see some neat things. Yes, I consider Q-tips to be neat.
We drove (Brianne did)....
We posed.......
(There were 4 others that missed this pic)
We walked.......
....& walked.....
(Bri found something neat on the ground)
.....we looked.....
(Jenny & Bri didn't know I was taking their picture)
But the overwhelming favorite was Nicole's home in Granstville.
Beautiful!
Pictures are never the same as actually being there but click to enlarge.
These are the pictures that I had the least number of people's heads in the way.
All of the kids' rooms were so neat. I think I got 3 of the 5 kids' rooms in the pictures below.
Thanks for letting us come Nicole!
Just for posterity, those who came were:
Mom, Brianne, Jenny (Bri's friend), me, Pauline, Annette, Julie, Diane Elaine, Christine, Emmalee, Sharon. We got to see Nicole, Skyler, Angel & Zoe. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone.
Oh ya, how could I forget?!? Brooke was the babysitter so I could go. THANKS Brooke!

1 comment:

Jill Greig said...

You guys are always doing something fun - that is cool. We should get an exercise schedule together if your ankle is all better and you are ready to go! The weather seems like it will finally start getting nicer now.