Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Visions of Sugar Plums....and a family visit

What do you think a face like this.....
....and this could be looking at?
Trains of course. Visions of sugar plums danced in their heads as they saw all of the neat lights & trains. A local family had a train display for 1 night only where the kids could see lots of trains & also ride one. Oh ya, Santa was there too. My boys were in heaven. Brooke & Kate came to visit & help us move so for entertainment one night my Mom & Dad took the kids & Brooke to see the trains. I stayed at our new house to work on getting settled.
I guess it was a pretty elaborate set up. Would have taken them a long time to set up.

We also gathered to eat multiple times but here are a few pictures from one of the gatherings. We are doing what the Jones' do best. Lay around. We needed it after a long week of moving. Oh ya, & these pictures are in our new house. I didn't get any of us actually moving though. Thank goodness for all our family that helped! Thanks everyone! Especially Brooke for driving so far to help, Bryce & Em for their muscles, Dustin for the late nights (Lauren too) & his hands before the accident with the axe and Dad & Mom & Susan for all they did. Sorry if I forgot anyone. I didn't intend for this to be an awards ceremony but thanks everyone!
Last but not least to Don for working so hard so we can have a beautiful home!

2 comments:

runningfan said...

I didn't know you guys were moving! Where's the new place?

Lauren said...

Oh the ax! I forgot to blog about that!!
I wish we would've gone to see the trains. Is it still open for visitors???
We need to come play in your new house!