Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enjoying the Rain

The boys wanted to go play out in the rain so I let them. Well, what I told them to do is stay under the covered walkway that goes around the house. This was the end result.....
This picture shows their personalities exactly. Hans is the cautious obedient one. (Sorta) Knox is the more daring free spirit and obeying isn't his specialty. Hopefully that is just an age thing.
So the picture taking turned into the Knox show.
He stood where the rain poured off the roof.
Eventually he was in the gutter and his bright red freezing toes didn't even phase him.
Of course there was a race involved. I think this time Hans was racing himself.
We love the rain!

1 comment:

The Good Ol Days said...

Cute post Reagan. I hope you don't mind my reading of your blog. You guys have always been such good examples and so awesome to us. Sandy told us Don is in the bishopric these days! Great! Hope all is well and your not drowning in the rain:)