Thursday, April 15, 2010

Before & After

I finally finished my front yard project.  I worked on it what seems like forever.  It was probably only a week and a half.  It was fun but hard work.  I guess the hard part was the frustration that Don could do in a couple hours what it took me almost a week to do.  So thankful for his help!
So these are my before and afters.  Most people might not be able to tell the difference but believe me there is!  Lets just hope all 21 plants that I planted live and the 6 others I trimmed and fixed up won't die either.
Good news is that there are purple flowers on my cup sage this morning. There is life!
Now if the weeds would just leave me alone!

1 comment:

Back Country Rambler said...

If you figure the weeds deal out let me know -- dwn