Friday, April 30, 2010

Sister Trip

Although I had no sisters there I went on the "sister trip" last weekend.  I guess originally it was just my mom & her sisters so they called it that?  We once again ate & shopped all weekend & had a lot of fun.  So thanks to Don, Emily, Susan & Kristi I was able to pull off my little get away.  It was rejuvenating!

No one seemed interested in getting their picture taken so I had to be the only one in it & take it at the same time.  Just kidding.  I didn't take as many pictures this year as before.  I had my list of things I needed to get & was a women on a mission with no time for pictures I guess. (I love Melissa's mid-air shrimp picture up above)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So fun! Love the shrimp pic too! You guys are the coolest.