I have a few new friends in the back yard....
I had no idea that I could get them so they were taking over the world!
It is really like a jungle. This is good! I knew that my garden design might be flawed if they actually grew but I was willing to take that chance. I haven't seen any bugs or gophers yet so hopefully I will get a good crop.
I have been worried about how to keep these guys out.
But they are being really good & obeying the no garden rule.
Lauren just posted about her garden too. She has special gnomes in her garden. They are a lot cuter than mine. But I do like my little guy. He even got to ride in the passenger seat on the way home from the store a few months ago. Don't worry I put a seat belt on him.
1 comment:
Wow, that looks great! Hopefully all the bugs from our garden don't migrate over to yours!
Post a Comment