To start off our 4th (really 3rd) of July we did a few sparklers before the fireworks show. It was kind of windy & they were old sparklers so it didn't turn out the best. Hans actually got a little burn. But you have to do sparklers on the 4th right?
The hit of the night were the light sticks. Knox is still playing with them almost a week later. No they don't still work. This is the picture before we left to the big show. Pure happiness.
This is the boys watching the show. Knox was kind of frozen. He didn't seem to know what to think at first plus he couldn't move his arms from this bent position or his light sticks would fall off.
Eventually he sat up but his arms were still assuming the position.
Here are some pictures from the rest of the weekend.
We rode bikes....
....and we swam. OK I guess we road bikes while we swam. This is how I found Knox when I checked on him.

1 comment:
Gotta love summer! :)
Post a Comment