Here we are ready to conquer the zoo. Don & I brought Hans when he was about 1 & he had an allergy attack so we had to hurry & leave. This time no allergies. We went with Brooke & Kate & their friends Jenna, Summer & Sienna.
Of course the favorite thing of the day was the train ride. We did it very first.
The black ball was spinning on water. Pretty cool.
Hans by the turkeys.
Hans is riding on the trunk of a giant elephant that sneezes water & air out of his trunk. I couldn't get Knox to try it though because......
....it was too loud I guess.
But here is Knox by the baby elephant Zuri.
Hans & the llama.
Everyone say giraffe!
Here are all of the kids: Sienna, Kate, Summer, Knox & Hans.
When I first saw Hans he was literally 2 inches away from the sheep. It must be pretty tame.
Himalayan Leopard.
Kate the tiger.
Of course Hans wanted his picture by the old bike.
By this time of the day I was feeling pretty done. My body had not done this much movement in months. Brooke was even pushing the stroller with the kids the entire time. But we were having fun so I sucked it up.
Here is lunch.
The Zebra brothers.
One of the most exciting moments of the day for the kids. A big fuzzy yellow caterpillar. It was traffic stopping.
Watching the big fat prairie dog. So cool!
Last stop of the day was the playground. We saw it from the train ride. Since that was the first thing we did we had to hear Hans ask about all day long. So finally we made it.
Little hatchlings.
This is probably how you feel after looking at so many pictures! We told Kate to go to sleep & when we looked back she had a finger on each eye lid holding them open but after a few minutes this is what we found. At least their air conditioning was working. The front was not so good so Brooke & I were hot most the ride home. We had a great time at the zoo!
(side note: Durango still in UT getting air fixed. My wonderful Aunt Pauline drove it, sweating, to Nephi from Brooke's house after lunch the next day to take it to Corey to get fixed. I'm so grateful!)
1 comment:
I love that zoo. The kids sure look happy. Cute pictures. Hope you guys are all doing fine.
Post a Comment