When I made this post I thought I might discover if there was a limit on how many pictures you can put in a post. It didn't tell me to stop so I guess it worked. In the past I would do a collage but when I print our journal of the blog it is hard to see such little pictures. Soooooo,
This is our Christmas Eve. We had our progressive dinner with the Whipple/Whitney (& guests, i didn't know some of the people) Family. Appetizers were at our house, main course at Scott & Jessica's, & dessert at Emily & Bryce's. That is the picture below. Grandpa is reading the Christmas story in the scriptures.
I always wish I had a picture of the boys with Grandma & Grandpa Whitney & I always forget to get one so I am glad I remembered even though Knox was making a face.
After we got home from the dinner we put the reindeer food out on the lawn. (A little oatmeal & glitter) That way they could find our house easier & have a snack.
The boys are modeling their Toy Story 3 army guy Pajamas.
The boys went to bed surprisingly easy on Christmas Eve & then they didn't wake up until about 7am. Perfect. They even obeyed & came in our room before going out to see presents.
Santa left scooters......
Headlamps in their stockings....
Grandma Whipple gave them fun Thomas & Chuck toys ......
Santa gave them one of these to share.....
I'm not sure what to call it except a big ball they can climb in & crawl/roll around.
So after practicing on the scooters in the house we tried them outside.
This is Hans' trick......
Knox is always hunched down like this when he rides but he can go pretty fast.
But he does like crashing as much as riding.
The boys liked racing down the slanted driveway that is a little steep & didn't even crash.
Fun stress free Christmas!!
We got to skype with Gma & Gpa Jones in Armenia & hear about their interesting holiday. They had tons of parties & even baptisms to attend. We also group skyped with Brooke & Brianne, Gma & Gpa. Kind of cool you can do that. The day after Christmas we had treats & opened presents with Brandon & Lacey & Bruiser. I still need pictures of the boys with their remote control dune buggies B & L got them but I was going to wait until we bring them outside. It needs to dry up a little bit first so the buggies don't get too muddy the first time out.

No comments:
Post a Comment