Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blessings/Miracles

Today was a good day & an emotional day.  Rennlie was blessed.  She looked like an angel & acted like one too.  It was a special experience.  It is still hard to believe my little family is mine.  The last 5 1/2 years have been surreal, the 8 before that very long.

I thought it would be fun to see all the kids' blessing pictures together.
Rennlie was a little sleepy for her's.
Dress made by Nancy Diamond & the afghan by Grandma Whipple.

I can't remember where I got the boys' outfit but it is the same one.  Grandma Whipple made their afghans too. 


2 comments:

The Evans said...

She looks beautiful. I love the dress and the dress is lined so perfectly. Nice work. Congrats on the amazing kids you have.

Lauren said...

Oh! I just want to squeeze all their little cheeks!!