Marking something off my to-do list is a HUGE deal. So, today I am documenting for posterity some progress I have made or almost made. I feel like I am trying to catch up with a year's worth of to-do's. You see a little over a year ago my little Rennlie started to grow in my belly. That means since then I have been stricken with morning sickness & all the afflictions of being pregnant & then all the having-a-baby-and-healing stuff too. So since we only moved into our new house 5 months before that I feel like a lot has been un-done, to be done, or should be done.
My usual routine is to do a sorting/re-organizing of the toy room every few months. Even while pregnant. However, the last time we did it was last Fall I think? Maybe Summer? So the easiest thing this time was to empty the entire closet & toy box into the middle of the room & also gather all toys from every other room in the house.
Ta-da!
Tomorrow we sort.
My usual routine is to do a sorting/re-organizing of the toy room every few months. Even while pregnant. However, the last time we did it was last Fall I think? Maybe Summer? So the easiest thing this time was to empty the entire closet & toy box into the middle of the room & also gather all toys from every other room in the house.
Ta-da!
Tomorrow we sort.
I also organized the storage closet & took inventory of the long-term food storage.
I love that there is a lot of space left. That means when I get more it will be easy to put away.
Did I mention I got most of my laundry done today too?
Now tomorrow I will probably be wiped out & accomplish nothing. But that's OK. Some days you do, some days you don't.
Oh ya, I have to add these pictures too.....
I love this fabric from ruffle fabric.com. Yes I let her wear this dress to church & it wasn't even done. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment