Before tonight the ice cream of choice was always vanilla.
I wouldn't let them get just vanilla tonight because we already had some at home. So they had to choose.
Pure joy of Superman.

This is the face of bitterness when you don't get a cone to put on the top.
I am not just a mean mom. They don't like to eat the cone so I am not sure why he was disappointed.
When I showed him this picture he might have cracked a little smile. Just a little one.
I wouldn't let them get just vanilla tonight because we already had some at home. So they had to choose.
Pure joy of Superman.

This is the face of bitterness when you don't get a cone to put on the top.
I am not just a mean mom. They don't like to eat the cone so I am not sure why he was disappointed.
When I showed him this picture he might have cracked a little smile. Just a little one.
No more soup ice cream for you! (name that show)

No comments:
Post a Comment