Friday, August 12, 2011

Jumping Jacks Party

We went to Jumping Jacks to help celebrate Isaac's birthday.  It was lots of fun.  All the kids got tired pretty quick.  It takes a lot of energy to jump, climb, & slide.
 
Rennlie just did what she does.

Knox was scared of the big slides first.  I went & changed Rennlie & when I came back I had to look around for him but finally found him going down the biggest slide all by himself.  I guess he did one on his own & then he had no fear.
 

Pretty soon Knox was going on his belly.

I only got one picture of Knox with Isaac & Ty.
Luke & Rennlie had stroller races.

Knox got bucked off the dragon.
Then we headed to a nice little park down the road & had lunch.  Knox eats sandwich kabobs like corn on the cob.
Rennlie just did what she does.
This is a group shot. All 4 mamas had 1 girl & 2 boys there.
Then Hans got the camera.

Rennlie was done. Afterward we went to a couple stores. The kids were wore out but did really well.
We had a fun day.  Thanks for the invite Jill!




No comments: