Hans insisted on riding a steam engine not a diesel engine so that's why we ended up in Ely. We could have waited for a steamy in Carson City but decided to move on.
This was a very cool train.
This was a very cool train.
We could move freely from the passenger cars to the flat bed in the back. When we went through the tunnels you can guess where the boys wanted to be.
The boys impressed the Conductor with their train knowledge. I think he liked their hats too.
We saw some cool stuff & the rocking of the train cars made it a relaxing hour and a half.
Then we grabbed a couple of cool train shirts.
We went to McDonald's for lunch because they had a play place. The boys loved it so much they said that was their favorite part of the whole trip. Funny guys. I liked the steam engine ride myself.
This picture is at the McDonalds.
We had a really fun vacation. Maybe we will go ride the Ghost Train again when it turns into The Polar Express at Christmas time.
1 comment:
Fun! I love their hats!!
Post a Comment