Monday, September 26, 2011

Amazed I'm called Mom

I'm still amazed every day when I hear my kids say "Mom" and that I am the person they are talking too. It is a wonderful privilege & miracle that I will never take for granted. How did I get sooooo lucky? Lucky to have the kids I have but also just the chance to be a mom. Too many emotions fill my heart to explain how it really feels. When I tuck them in each night and then go back later just to check & to watch them silently it is hard not to feel the spirit telling me how important my job is and how special they are.
What a blessing.
If I would have done anything different in life I would have missed out. Missed out on......
-How much the boys LOVE their sister
-Hans explaining that he counted in spanish & his friend Cash was "astonished!". (do kindergartners really know what that word means?)

-Knox asking me why the gold plates were made into the Book of Mormon & then telling me that "we are supposed to read them to increase our faith".
-Rennlie rolling over for the first time.
I could go on & on.

No comments: