Friday, October 7, 2011

A Few Things About Hans

Rennlie can only go backwards in her walker so I told Hans his job was to push her forward each time he drove by her so she wasn't stuck. Next thing I knew he had tied her up to the backhoe so she couldn't go anywhere.

Hans got a new school shirt for having Fun Fridays each Friday this year so far. Today he got to wear it for the first time. He was pretty excited. He is getting so big.  Today at the kids' well-checks Knox had to get 3 shots.  He was very sad when it happened.  Next thing I knew Hans came right over to Knox & hugged/held him for a few moments.  He is very caring.  Tonight Hans was practicing his primary program part.  He had told me the other day that he wouldn't be able to memorize it.  So tonight after he read it through 3 times I told him to tell it to us with at least the first line memorized.  He then proceeded to give the entire talk memorized word for word.  He does not get his memorization skills from me!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: