For some reason I couldn't post this picture in the last post so it gets it's very own.
The boys have been asking for pumpkins for a week now. It is still warm here & I didn't want them to go bad so I have been trying to wait. I promised the boys that yesterday we would get pumpkins. They actually picked small ones but we got one big 24 pounder for the family. Rennlie liked it and wanted me to give it to her. This was the ride home from the store.
The boys have been asking for pumpkins for a week now. It is still warm here & I didn't want them to go bad so I have been trying to wait. I promised the boys that yesterday we would get pumpkins. They actually picked small ones but we got one big 24 pounder for the family. Rennlie liked it and wanted me to give it to her. This was the ride home from the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment