Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

During conference today Knox made a temple out of Legos.  That was pretty creative of him.  He did it all on his own.  I printed off Conference packets for them but both boys finished them before the first Saturday session started. Sunday morning Knox's teacher sister Boren brought him a blueberry muffin & a Conference bingo page to color.  She had an extra for Hans too.  Every Conference she brings a muffin & paper.  What a great teacher!
Here is Knox's temple & my button ghost that I made during conference.  I couldn't decided if building a ghost was appropriate or not but it kept me awake.
 
This in Knox showing his scary jack-o-lantern face.

This is his really scary face.
Hans & Knox on an afternoon drive with Don.
And the other day Rennlie tried out the jumper.  She can bounce a little but is more amused at us jumping around trying to get her too.


No comments: