Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Break Trip Part I

For Spring Break we headed to the Huebners.
Grandma Jones went with us & we drove Grandpa's truck.  The boys were perfect travelers & Rennlie did OK.  It is hard for a 15 month old to be strapped into a seat for very long.
This picture is actually the ride home.


On the way there we stopped at the slowest Burger King in the world for lunch.  It was good for the kids to have a break though.
This is the first of many silly Hans pictures.  He I think has a neck & tongue problem as you will be able to tell with all the vacation pictures.
 
Our first activity was Ikea.  Yes I took my kids to Ikea for spring break. They loved it. A playground where they have free babysitting, lunch for kids on Tuesday was free, and they got a new toy.  Note to self: never go to Ikea in SLC on the day kids eat free.  It was crazy, but worth it.
(Sorry about the red eyes!) These are their silly faces......
 

Can't beat train entertainment while you wait.
Even the girls liked it.
 
 
 
 
 Fun shopping trip. Even with the kids. I don't think I could go there too often & keep my sanity. The store is huge & it feels like a maze.

No comments: