Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pine Valley UT/ Whipple Reunion

Aunt Emily took the boys with her & Dillon to the Whipple reunion in Pine Valley. They went a few days early to camp.  Jill & her kids went with too. They had quite the set up with the toy trailer & cement camp area.
Hans, Knox, Dillon & Emily

They got to do lots of fun things. There was a stream, reservoir, hiking trails & probably more.
Jackson & Knox

This is at the reservoir.
Jackson, Anna, Knox, Isaac & Hans

I guess Dillon fell in somewhere along the way.

They even wanted to swim in the stream. Hans keeps telling me it was really cold.

There of course was dirt to play with.
 
 
 
 

Emily & Jill are such troopers to take the kids for 3 days!

Rennlie & I went to the reunion on Saturday. The boys were pretty tired so we didn't stay too long.
Gma Whipple came on the way home from girls camp & met us there. These pictures were at lunch.
 
 
 
 
 
There were even nice clouds that rolled in right before we left. I think I have forgotten what clouds look like we have had so much sun lately. It was a fun time!

No comments: