My friend's beautiful daughter Eden practiced her photography skills on Rennlie this week. Rennlie wasn't exactly cooperative but Eden got some cute ones anyway.
Rennlie is now 18months old:
She can unload the dishes from the dishwasher
Load the washer with clothes
She has good balance & likes to climb on top of everything
She says (In so many words) Grandma, & Pa, hot, slug bug (the boys taught her), I love you, cheese, fish, of course Mom & Mom (the 2nd one is for Dad), but she really can say Dad and I think I am forgetting some.
She leaves a path of destruction wherever she goes just like a tornado. Her brothers are so good to pick up after her.
Oh and she can put all the dirty diapers from her garbage into her play kitchen. The one day I found the freezer, fridge, microwave & oven full of used diapers.
Rennlie is now 18months old:
She can unload the dishes from the dishwasher
Load the washer with clothes
She has good balance & likes to climb on top of everything
She says (In so many words) Grandma, & Pa, hot, slug bug (the boys taught her), I love you, cheese, fish, of course Mom & Mom (the 2nd one is for Dad), but she really can say Dad and I think I am forgetting some.
She leaves a path of destruction wherever she goes just like a tornado. Her brothers are so good to pick up after her.
Oh and she can put all the dirty diapers from her garbage into her play kitchen. The one day I found the freezer, fridge, microwave & oven full of used diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment