Friday, August 10, 2012

Cleo Bogh Reunion 2012

On our way!

After a few years of being absent we finally went to the Bogh reunion again. This year it was up Ephraim Canyon. I think there were 14 trailers & 1 tent. It was so fun to see all the relatives. If the sleeping situation with Rennlie wasn't an issue I would like to go again. I think I will wait until she is older though. Its just not fun to stand holding a screaming baby who won't even take her Binky, all night long. It was so nice to have Kayde's trailer & a good place to sleep. The boys had a blast. It was their 5th time camping since May I think. They had their bikes & rode all over. Hans got to go fishing with Tony, Bryce, & Hillary. He loved it! Knox loved following Kate around everywhere.


Gracie was so nice to play with Rennlie.

Renn & Gma J.

We had our trailer facing my parents so our awnings made perfect shade all day. It was also nice when all the rain came.

Troy took a turn with Renn. She would just wander everywhere. She is very curious.
Sharon & Bryce's trailer.
Knox, Hans, Gma J & Sharon
Julie & Kevin's Trailer.

A close up. 
 
 

Hans loved riding through the ruts. He got good at going up hill. 

Our camp site. We were borrowing our nephew Kayde's trailer.
 

Clowards on the wheelers. Kate was along for the ride.

This was our trailer set up by my parents'. It worked out nice.

Renn loved to wander everywhere. She wore her dad out.

Then came auction time before we left on Saturday. Lots of Shade to keep us cool.

We all had our Bogh shirts on ready to go.

The boys were on the front row with money in hand.

Rennlie even had some Bogh bucks. 


Emmalee & her little family ready to go.

Knox wasn't really clear on what an auction was so when someone would yell $5 he would yell $4. I tried to explain it but he only cared that he got his toy.


Aimee, Pauline, Kyle, Ava & Gratia. Ava had a haul!

Hans still thinks he is small enough to sit on laps. But I love that he still wants too.

The Huebner's tent & truck. They were the only real campers.


Aunt Pauline & Aunt Diane, with Rennlie.
The ride home....


The boys travel perfectly. Rennlie was pretty tired but we made it down the mountain in a really bad storm. It was neat to have rain!

No comments: