Today was Hans' first day of 1st grade. He was really excited! Mostly because he gets to eat lunch at school now. This is before the bus stop.

The sun was bright for his eyes in this picture. Rennlie of course needed to get in the picture.
The sun was bright for his eyes in this picture. Rennlie of course needed to get in the picture.
At the bus stop the sun was still bright. Hans & Shandon
Really bright!! I would have moved to take the picture but I had my bike with the trailer attached.

Rennlie was a good trooper all morning as we did all the 1st day of school festivities.
Rennlie was a good trooper all morning as we did all the 1st day of school festivities.
Bus #6. The driver wrote on their hands as they entered the bus. I guess so they know which bus to go home on. This year I don't have to pick him up from the bus stop every day. Last year it was fun at first but by the end of the year it got a little old.
Then we jumped in the durango, drove to the school where there was no parking for miles, so we parked at the Dalley's. There were lots of kids everywhere so I am glad I could show Hans where to go, but I'm sure he would have figured it out. He put his bag in line & was ready to go play on the playground but the bell rang so he lined up.
Hans, lined up for class.
We know a couple of kids in his class from last year. One of course being Allie! Hans was pretty excited about that since they are cousins. Allie's Great-Aunt Carol is their teacher. I guess she is also a cousin to us through the Whipple side of our family too. Small town! Lots of fun!
This is Mrs. Eide's 1st grade class, plus or minus a few parents.
It will be a fun year!
We know a couple of kids in his class from last year. One of course being Allie! Hans was pretty excited about that since they are cousins. Allie's Great-Aunt Carol is their teacher. I guess she is also a cousin to us through the Whipple side of our family too. Small town! Lots of fun!
This is Mrs. Eide's 1st grade class, plus or minus a few parents.
It will be a fun year!
1 comment:
I hope it was a great first day!!
Post a Comment