Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Rennlie is 2!!

Rennlie is 2! We had some family come over to celebrate with Family Home Evening. Hans gave the lesson & Rennlie could hardly wait to open her presents.
Taytum & Rennlie opening presents.....
 
Rennlie got the opening presents thing down thanks to Christmas. And  hanks to my Christmas wrapping paper she probably thought it still was Christmas.
 
She got a doll with a changing table & clothes, a doll for her doll with a diaper bag, blanket & burp cloth, a mini-doll house (its so cute), a janitor cart (because she is such a good helper to me when I clean), a pack n play for her doll, a puzzle & crayons. Rennlie is really into dolls right now. She pretends I am a doll too if I am laying on the couch. She tucks me in & trys to give me a binky too.
 
Rennlie is starting to say more now. I constantly have to remind her brothers not to answer for her. They love her & have recently started letting her play Star Wars with them. She doesn't take the Light Saber beatings as well as they do though. Rennlie likes to sing the "Hello Song" from primary. Her nursery leaders sing it every week (they've been release & we are sad about that!) and the other day I realized she was singing it too.
Rennlie likes to help load & unload the dishwasher. She has actually done this for a while. She knows where all the dishes go & can put them away or on the counter if she can't reach. She likes to do things herself including buckling the belt in her highchair, zippers on her Pj's and uses the toilet a little bit. She started that on her own & does it occasionally. It ends up being more of a game of getting on & off the toilet, playing with the paper & running around naked so I haven't pushed for it to really happen yet.
This looks like a sad birthday cake but we also had baked s'mores, apple pie, pizza, cheese filled breadsticks, salad & a sherbet drink. Oh, & 4 kinds of ice cream.
 
 
 
 

No comments: