Thursday, February 14, 2013

My little Knox

All 3 kids took turns getting sick starting a couple of weeks ago. Knox was the last one & I thought he was about through it when he had a really bad night. His ears hurt him so bad, which he has never complained about before. He couldn't sleep & Tylenol was giving little relief. After a long night we got him into the Dr. the next morning. Don took him because I couldn't be trusted driving with only 2 hours of sleep. I think Don had 4. So after a while Don sent me this picture of my little Knox. He had a breathing treatment because he had pneumonia. He also had 1 1/2 ear infections. Broke my heart. Here I thought he was almost better. Don told him he looked like Luke in 4. (That's our terminology around here. You just say the episode # & don't need to say that it is from Star Wars) Knox told him he didn't because he wasn't in a bathtub. When Knox got home from his appointment he walked in the door & started playing on the elliptical machine. Its hard to keep him down but the Dr. did say to let him play all he wanted.
A week later & Knox is fine. His ears only hurt the one night thank goodness.
 
 

No comments: