Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FHE @ the Mines

We went to the old gypsum mine for our Family Home Evening activity. I think the boys really enjoyed it. I know they thought it was pretty cool to ride in the back of the truck on the way home. (just dirt roads) Rennlie and I didn't climb down into the caves so I got a lot of pictures of her.
 
She wasn't too sure about the gusty wind.
 
 
 
Rennlie liked finding things.
 
 
 
She called this the weeeeee hill. We had to hold hands on the way down.
 
 
 
Knox took off out to this ledge. He went off the other side to get down. We saw his path as we drove out. It looked like it was a fun ride down.
 
 
 
Both of the boys had their head lamps for when they went down in the caves.
 
 
Knox needed a rest out of the caves, up on the top of a mountain. He just plopped right down on the ground.
 
We tried to keep up with them.
 
 
 
 
Fun trip!

No comments: