Friday, April 19, 2013

2013 Fair Part I

We went to the fair this year with Aunt Brianne and Uncle Robert.  We also met up with Emily & Dillon, Lacey, Taytum, Whitney & McKenzie.  I don't think I ever did see Brandon? Lots of fun!
Hans found a quarter & I think Dillon talked a lady out of one too.
 
 
It will be funny so see if we have these same pictures of the boys when they are teenagers.  Their legs might drag on the ground.
 
Uncle Robert rented a wagon. Best thing ever!
 
 
 
Hans making a stick horse.
 
Knox watching.
 
 
 
This was so fun to watch the kids on. Rennlie said she wanted to do it but she wouldn't get inside.
 
She also said she wanted to ride the ponies so we tried & she wouldn't. Later we tried again & I kind of made her as you can see.
 
But then she was fine and talks about it all the time now including showing us how she cried. Funny!
 
 
Hans learned how to do flips on the bungees.  Knox did really well too but I think he only got video shot of him.
 
 
Taytum was the star!!!
 
 
Since Brianne couldn't ride the rides with a pregnant belly I got to participate. It was fun!
 
 
To be continued....

No comments: