Friday, May 24, 2013

Gold Medal Winner!!

Hans' school had the Math Olympics. The first graders did a timed math fact test. Hans got a gold medal for his class (Mrs. Eide) and a gold medal for the entire 1st grade! So proud of him! He shared the podium with 2 friends from his class. The same 3 boys placed in their class & the overall 1st grade. Hans 1st, Kael Freeman 2nd, Josh Lacey 3rd. Cute boys! Mrs. Eide's class had the fastest class average & was the only class in the entire school that had every single class meet the 3 minute deadline. Hans' time was 31 seconds, Kael's was a few under that & Josh a few under that. Fast boys!
Knox is in the yellow shirt taking pictures.

A better shot thanks to Kael's Mom Rosemary helping Knox. Rennlie was having a "moment" so it was hard for me to get a good shot. That & I shake so bad my shots are all blurry.
Hans chose to make a flying leap onto the top of the podium, barely making it, each time he got his medal/trophy. The kids got a kick out of it. I think he was just nervous & excited.
Knox couldn't be left out.

I chased them back to the classroom to get more pictures.
 
So proud of how hard this guy works. However, I think a lot of it comes easily/natural to him. Must get that from his dad!;)
 
 

No comments: