Another great "sister trip" to St George this year. I was missing a mother but a rare thing happened & I actually had a sister come. Poor pregnant Brianne had some really bad asthma but came anyway. I'm glad she did. It was fun. We went to the Saturday market at Tuacahn. It was fun just to be surrounded by the beautiful scenery.
I really wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone! Darn. We had fewer numbers this year with only 9 of us. Fun times!
I still want this desk for my front room. I check the store its at every time I go. Its still there & the price is still too high. Bummer!
I still want this desk for my front room. I check the store its at every time I go. Its still there & the price is still too high. Bummer!
No comments:
Post a Comment