Picture land is sure different & all messed up since I got an I Phone. Consequently, I have lots of random phone dumps now so here goes.
We planted Romas this year & it makes a huge difference in the texture of salsa. Yum!
We planted Romas this year & it makes a huge difference in the texture of salsa. Yum!
We buzzed the boys. I knew if it was bad we just had 2 weeks of swim class coming up so it would be okay. Because of class it was a great idea! Easy summer maintenance.
Knox had the only success at the lake the other day. We baked the catfish right up.
I'm always up for making the breading if Don will touch the fish. I'm a little disappointed in myself. I went from gutting catfish with my bare hands to not being able to touch them.
I'm always up for making the breading if Don will touch the fish. I'm a little disappointed in myself. I went from gutting catfish with my bare hands to not being able to touch them.
Renn is going thru a "stage". Well, a couple of them. This represents the I won't nap stage. She makes it to about dinner time & crashes.
Renn dressed up in Knox's shirt & goggles. They are getting to be good friends lately & play good together.
No comments:
Post a Comment