Monday, September 2, 2013

More Fun!

Rennlie was so proud! Loaded & ready! Then she did a little dance.
 
Ham & Cheese @ Tiffany's
 
Knox earned his own money for this lego set. We bought it on amazon & he was so excited for it to come in the mail! I think Renn is being a ninja in this photo, just like the lego guys in the box.
 
 
We found Minnie at Costco. Yes the Christmas toys are already out!
 
I made my first hexagons! Rennlie helped me model them. I like to think she was pretty proud of me but she was probably just showing off.
 
 
 
 
Hans went to lego time at the library. He created a workshop this first time.
 
I found this cool shirt & got it for Hans in honor of Bri (bridge in the background). It says Skywalker Family vacation on the bottom.
 
We tried to get photos of Hans & the shirt but Knox kept trying to photo bomb.
Pretty soon it was just funny!
 
 
 
Renn went on a work road trip with dad to give mom a break one day. This was from their lunch date.
 
One of the many, ok 2, last shaved ice consumptions of the summer during the last week of summer.
Hans was pretty excited about his blue Hawaii flavor with his blue straw, shirt & eyes.
 
 
Han's latest lego time creation. Its the international space station. Very creative!
 
 

No comments: