I'm trying to keep my head above water in the blog world. I have some making up to do so
unfortunately I probably won't be as thorough.
Aunt Lacey had a skirt party & the girls got new skirts. So cute!!
Knox turned 6 years old. Starting kindergarten was big deal. It was finally his turn! Hard to believe he is already old enough. The boys' favorite thing right now is Ninjago Legos. So that's all Knox wanted for his birthday.
Knox likes to always be prepared incase we are ever under attack.
Renn helped get the nuggets ready for the oven. She is such a good helper. Always.
These are the flowers we got my mom & dad to welcome them home from their mission to Martin's Cove.
These are the most excited & proud new library card holders you will ever see. Knox handed the lady his card & in his Knox voice said "here's my card", like he was bragging. Hilarious!
Freaky double yoke egg from the store.







No comments:
Post a Comment