Thursday, February 6, 2014

Phone Picture Catch Up.....

Part 3 of picture catch up.....
 
Renn tries to be like her brothers.

 
Knox is often cold & tired in the mornings before school. Even dirty laundry looks inviting!

 
A nice surprise!
 
 Trying on snow boots.

 
I finished my 4th of July wall hanging in September. I like to think of it as being early for next year.

Renn and I doing our occasional flower changing.

 
Once again helping me.

 
Not what I expected to see when I pulled up to my parents' home. Haha!
 
Knox's first year playing soccer. He did great! He was a good little hustler. Once he had a couple other team mates off in the corner of the field looking at butterflies or something.

 
She always has to try on shoes. Oh, & she wants her picture taken with them.

 
This is what happens when you play very hard and refuse to officially nap.

 
Tough Renn!

No comments: