These pics are from day 3 of Potty Training boot camp. Hans has had minimal accidents & is doing well. However, I think he is learing to work the system so he can get more "potty pennies" & "stickers". The bad part is I just cashed in all my loose change & I am out of pennies in my purse. Our next step is to get Hans to remember to "go" even when he is in the sandbox or other places. Knox wants to be part of the action too. He has to be in the bathroom anytime Hans is. Maybe he will learn to be potty trained at the same time?!?




2 comments:
My friend Liz's little boy potty trained himself with his big sister! They are only 15 months apart so they're basically like tiwns. But who know maybe Know will be super easy to train! Good luck!
Do you feel like you are being trained as much as he is? I felt that way when I trained William. It sounds like your already a pro. I had a stash of m&ms that I gave them everytime they went. It really worked with PHillip my chocolate lover!
Post a Comment